Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Oh My!!!!





I'm so excited about the new fantasyland expansion!!!! I have to admit that I'm also a little sad to see things change, just because It's something you remember from when you are a little kid and to go back and see it is always nostalgic, and now it's just going to look totally different. But after seeing the amazing images I'm really excited and can't wait for it!!!! Toon town will no longer be, so I really need to dig some pictures up and make a page to have in my book. I read some where that toon town was always ment to be "temporary", which kinda of makes sense since it is kinda "bare" as my hubby would say lol. The pics of the new expansion really speak for themselves, ENJOY!!!!

1 comment:

Beatriz Farquhar-Guzman said...

Thank you for sharing this and I agree with you, it just looks amazing.... Happy Thursday!