Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Disney Mania!!!!!


With our multiple Disney trips, it was about time I started scrappin the millions of pics I have!!! At first I was a little stumped just because I felt very limited to the colors I could use and felt very constricted to get "it right". After visiting some very beautiful blogs I found plenty of inspiration to get started!!!! One of the main blogs I go to for inspiration is the very talented Susan stringfellow, her blog http://www.creativelysavvy.blogspot.com/ is just full of incredible ideas and gorgeous Disney pages. She also has a sketch blog which is a great go to for more wonderful ideas. I created this page from one of her sketchs and I just love it!!! TFL

1 comment:

Susan Stringfellow said...

Oh that is just beautiful!!! The Cosmo papers are perfect for the castle, so romantic. Thanks so much for linking me because I loved looking at the other pages too!