Monday, September 15, 2008

So far far far behind!!!!!!!!!

One of the things I am trying to work on, is to share more of my scrappy stuff, and pictures of our many adventures! However I am not really very computer savvy, and would much rather scrap then take the time to up-load pics and crop them and so forth. So today I am making my first try to catch you guys up with our many, many summer trips!
The first trip I am going to share is, a trip we made to Islamorada with Emilio's mother's side of the family. We had so much fun!!!!!! We stayed in the incredible Islander resort, and it was just a great way to start the summer! Of course Emilio loved it because he got to fish, while the girls hung out in the pool, with the kiddos.


The view from our villa



We dance, and danced on the sand, thanks to a wedding that was taking place in the resort, so magical!

1 comment:

Kory said...

How fun! Love seeing your pictures!